Our history spans more than 135 years.
All Saints Episcopal Church has been a presence in the Pajaro Valley since 1884, and joyfully celebrated its centennial on November 1, 1984. Our history thus spans over 135 years. In the late 1990’s and early 2000’s, All Saints went through a significant decline in membership at the same time it was experiencing higher operating expenses. In 2004, Cristo Rey, a mission church, was welcomed at All Saints. We were two separate congregations until in February 2015, with the blessing of the Diocese of El Camino Real Diocese, All Saints and Cristo Rey merged, and became one church with two cultures and two languages. In 2017, we became a mission church under the auspices of the Diocese of El Camino Real.